Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Trip to Las Vegas

Two years ago I went to Las Vegas to see my best friend. One day durning the summer Ashley called me and asked if I wanted to come out there. I was in shock but also excited and didn't know if she was serious. So I asked her on the phone "are you serious"? As soon as I got off the phone I talked to my parents about letting me go. They said yes! I was really happy to go. My mom called Ashley's mom, Sara and they booked the plane tickets for June 24th to July 2nd. When this day finally came my parents drove me to the airport. I went through all the security and then it was finally time to board the plane. So I said goodbye to my parents and sister. I really missed them but I knew I was going to have a blast seeing my best friend. My flight was about 2 and a half hours, but to keep me company there was this kid about my age on there. He was really nice, so we talked and laugh. When it was time for me to get off we said bye. From there the flight attendant waited with me until we saw Ashley, her sister Lauren, and Sara her mom. We finally got to their house so they showed me around and helped me unpack. While I was there we did a lot of fun activities like, go to the Coca Coala, Factory, the M&M Factory, the Mall, the Adventure Dome, Springs Perserve, Lake Las Vegas, and the Strip. My two favorites were Lake Las Vegas, which is a hotel with a lot of fun places there, and the Adventure Dome, which is an amusement park. Overall, I had an amazing seeing my best friend and seeing some really cool places in Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment